• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Movie recommendation for weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie recommendation for weekend

Anyone got any recommendations. I saw Skyfall recently and was deciding what to go and see. I thought The Sessions looked an interesting film but unsure of anything else. When is the Hobbit out?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Anyone got any recommendations. I saw Skyfall recently and was deciding what to go and see. I thought The Sessions looked an interesting film but unsure of anything else. When is the Hobbit out?
    Yesterday
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Great Expectations looks quite good. Also Les Miserables is supposed to be OK.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

where are you pretending to be UK or "over the pond in the US of A" ?

Go for the hobbit or nativity 2

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          where are you pretending to be UK or "over the pond in the US of A" ?

Go for the hobbit or nativity 2
          U S of A.

I'm off for a shower and then work.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

DJango has a few advanced screenings, or life of PI. Missus is trying to get me to go see 7 psychopaths - wasn't overly impressed by the trailor

Comment

Isabel und die Freiluftspanner

Heidi lasst sie alle Jodeln

Dr F Otze - Teil II

Erst weich dann hart!
              Last edited by Paddy; 14 December 2012, 15:24.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

+1 for Life of Pi - haven't seen it yet, but supposed to be excellent.

Comment

If you like LOTR Part 1 you'll like THE HOBBIT.. go see. Its long though .. about 2h40 mins or so.

Comment

I enjoyed 'End of Shift'.

Comment

Working...
                    X