• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theories

Whether you believe them or not some theories on the net are very entertaining. Did you know, for example, that Adolph Hitler was actually a British secret agent?

Adolph 007
    Last edited by xoggoth; 14 December 2012, 23:39.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

There's a man made for Movember!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Whether you believe them or not some theories on the net are very entertaining. Did you know, for example, that Adolph Hitler was actually a British secret agent?

Adolph 007
      There was a theory that his was still alive - the skull that was supposed to be his was said to be a woman's. Of course, that discounted the far more obvious explanantion - that he was a tranny.

Comment

I thought that was Goering? Or was Goering how "Hitler" liked to appear in public?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hitler has only got one ball,
          Göring has two but very small,
          Himmler is somewhat sim'lar,
          But poor Goebbels has no balls at all

Comment

Working...
          X