• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who on here doesn't have children?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who on here doesn't have children?

Poll...

Just curious since I've never had children planned or otherwise (and I'm not firing blanks).
    Children
    56.25%
    No children
    37.50%
    I've adopted AndyW
    6.25%
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Poll...

Just curious since I've never had children planned or otherwise (and I'm not firing blanks).
    Peado!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Peado!
      I think he means had as in begat.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Peado!

I did bring up my ex partner's son and we all spend a lot of time together.

He bacame a musician like me and has his own studio but has now joined the army, not sure about that one as he'll be infantry.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

I fire blanks. Luckily MTT does not.

HTH

Comment

Poll...

What an odd assertion. Why have you had your fertility tested if you've not planned to have kids? Wouldn't you just assume everything was in working order till proven otherwise? I can only speculate you're either a sperm donor, or have some Cliphead juice frozen for insurance purposes? Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              What an odd assertion. Why have you had your fertility tested if you've not planned to have kids? Wouldn't you just assume everything was in working order till proven otherwise? I can only speculate you're either a sperm donor, or have some Cliphead juice frozen for insurance purposes? Which is it?
              Three miscarriages with my first serious partner ended that dream, never did get around to it after that. I still feel the pain.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                I think he's alluding to the fact he's had to pay out a number of times for bottles of whiskey and rusty coat hangers.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I think he's alluding to the fact he's had to pay out a number of times for bottles of whiskey and rusty coat hangers.
                  Thread pollution as per the norm. You really should seek counselling.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Thread pollution as per the norm. You really should seek counselling.
                    Take another shot you dullard.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X