• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real life trolling.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life trolling.

At the hotel bar with a real Texas redneck. I've so far pissed him off by

A) By telling him that no-one is really interested in what the president has to say as he never acts on it
    B) Then asking him if Obama planned to cut back on gun law in the US as it was ridiculous
    C) Then when pointing to his hat to some insignia I asked if it was a Hebrew sign ( gun club it appears)
    D) Dissed American football by asking if he was putting on the soccer
    E) Quesioned why any sane person would need an assault rifle (turns out he has two)

He's turned his back on me now and keeps looking over nervously.

I reckon he hates Brits and reckons I may be one of them liberal queers. I may have to call him sweety in a minute.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    At the hotel bar with a real Texas redneck. I've so far pissed him off by

A) By telling him that no-one is really interested in what the president has to say as he never acts on it
    B) Then asking him if Obama planned to cut back on gun law in the US as it was ridiculous
    C) Then when pointing to his hat to some insignia I asked if it was a Hebrew sign ( gun club it appears)
    D) Dissed American football by asking if he was putting on the soccer
    E) Quesioned why any sane person would need an assault rifle (turns out he has two)

He's turned his back on me now and keeps looking over nervously.

I reckon he hates Brits and reckons I may be one of them liberal queers. I may have to call him sweety in a minute.
    Its too late, he has you as a brit faggot....best get your lips moist....

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
      Its too late, he has you as a brit faggot....best get your lips moist....
      He's a bit of a twitchy ****er to be honest. I may retire before he shoots someone.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He's a bit of a twitchy ****er to be honest. I may retire before he shoots someone.
        No be hero, I can see it on the front page tomorrow......Overweight autistic weirdo saves lives..... see.....there not all killers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
          No be hero, I can see it on the front page tomorrow......Overweight autistic weirdo saves lives..... see.....there not all killers!!!!!
          They're
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yep, provoke the agressive redneck as he gets drunk - can't see that heading towards a problem.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

He probably liked Brits before - but he hates them now. Can you not act as an ambassador for you country? Its not too late to give him a ferraro rosche you know....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                He probably liked Brits before - but he hates them now. Can you not act as an ambassador for you country? Its not too late to give him a ferraro rosche you know....
                That won't work, give him a 'Ferrero Rocher' instead.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  ... Its not too late to give him a ferraro rosche you know....
                  Is that like a rim job?
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

MarillionFan is offline. This is his last post. I wonder what happened?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X