• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym rage!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym rage!!

Just been to the gym for a workout.

Went down to the changing room, meathead type wearing a weirdfish t-shirt next to me. Thought just a weird chap to avoid.

Bent down to enter the code for my locker, turns out he felt I was invading his space as he looked into me, spitling, snarling f-ing this and f-ing that.

Told him no need to swear, so he tells me to f-off, then slams my now opened locker shut and sits in front of my locker and moved my water bottle. He then went up to me again saying he would like to f-ing kill me.

Someone I know from the gym witnessed this anger and went with me to reception - gym manager was called, who had words.

Absolutely happy with the way the gym dealt with it - have just emailed the manager outlining exactly what happened asking for the insane steroid pumped fool to get banned.

That certainly woke me up........

Gym rage!!

And sent the rest of us to sleep....

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post

Went down to the changing room, meathead type wearing a weirdfish t-shirt next to me. Thought just a weird chap to avoid.

Bent down to enter the code for my locker, turns out he felt I was invading his space as he looked into me, spitling, snarling f-ing this and f-ing that.
      He looked into you while you bent down?

Sounds like you've pulled.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post

Told him no need to swear, so he tells me to f-off, then slams my now opened locker shut and sits in front of my locker and moved my water bottle. He then went up to me again saying he would like to f-ing kill me.

Someone I know from the gym witnessed this anger and went with me to reception - gym manager was called, who had words.

Absolutely happy with the way the gym dealt with it - have just emailed the manager outlining exactly what happened asking for the insane steroid pumped fool to get banned.

That certainly woke me up........
        Wimslooooowwww<canned laughter>

Comment

You should have told him to f**k off in return.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Wimslooooowwww<canned laughter>
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
              You should have told him to f**k off in return.
              Or gone all ghetto and shanked the fool in the kidneys
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

You should have handed him some vaseline
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  You should have handed him some vaseline

Deep Heat
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    You should have 'handed' him
                    FTFY
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X