• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym rage!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym rage!!

There are two pervs in the mens changing room grunting and panting. Anyone object if I use the ladies' volleyball team changing room instead?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Only if you post pictures

Comment

At my local tri-club a chap told me he was at a health club when a lady came into the showers and said the ladies showers were broken - would anyone object if she used them?

Apparently she was very fit.

No-one objected - though one guy covered his genitals. Presumably he got a stiffy?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        At my local tri-club a chap told me he was at a health club when a lady came into the showers and said the ladies showers were broken - would anyone object if she used them?

No-one objected - though one guy covered his genitals. Presumably he got a stiffy?
        Or perhaps he was the only one that didn't.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

No-one objected - though one guy covered his genitals. Presumably hung like a baby carrot

ftfy

Comment

I swim most lunchtimes. A few weeks ago, I was in the changing rooms getting dressed when I noticed a guy fully clothed, sitting down staring at another chap. I look at the other chap, and whilst I don't make a habit of checking out mens genitals, it was obvious this guy was seriously packing. The other guy just sat there staring at him for about 10 minutes, then opened his bag, and started eating a banana.

I'm not sure if this was some sort of code, but I now swim at a different pool.
            If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post
              I swim most lunchtimes. A few weeks ago, I was in the changing rooms getting dressed when I noticed a guy fully clothed, sitting down staring at another chap. I look at the other chap, and whilst I don't make a habit of checking out mens genitals, it was obvious this guy was seriously packing. The other guy just sat there staring at him for about 10 minutes, then opened his bag, and started eating a banana.

In these days where people are no longer ashamed to be gay (for the best IMO) I am amazed there are still shared changing rooms. Surely we should go for the German solution (totally shared) or just have cubicles like most new builds?

Comment

In these days where people are no longer ashamed to be gay (for the best IMO) I am amazed there are still shared changing rooms. Surely we should go for the German solution (totally shared) or just have cubicles like most new builds?
                cubicles = peado heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                  cubicles = peado heaven
                  At Queen Mother swimming pool by Victoria they generally have separate changing rooms for schools. But one day there was a group of schoolboys getting changed. I did wander if anyone in there was a paedo.

I think the separate rooms are far safer - its very easy to hear what is going on and I would certainly report any suspicious behaviour.

I have never heard of a child being attacked in a cubicle before.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post

What was the guy being stared at doing naked for 10min, just standing there?

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    cubicles = peado heaven
                    The thought would never have occurred to me. In fact I'd say the opposite.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X