• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just discovered our local co-op now has an Amazon Locker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just discovered our local co-op now has an Amazon Locker

No need for deliveries to work. No need to hang around awaiting the delivery man and no more damaged parcels.

Plus I no longer need my Prime Account which expires next week.

Now if only other firms could use it.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    No need for deliveries to work. No need to hang around awaiting the delivery man and no more damaged parcels.

What's wrong with your home address?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

I saw a mention of another company using their own version - of course they won't combine forces

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      You have to be at it when they deliver?

I signed up for the free Prime trial today, specifically so I could leave everything until the last minute without having to pay for my ineptness
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Prime free delivery is still worth it if you order enough stuff in a year. Otherwise you pay the standard delivery charges once their promotion finishes at the end of January: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cust...66210#delivery

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Prime free delivery is still worth it if you order enough stuff in a year and you're in a rush for stuff to arrive
          FTFY. I'd certainly sign up if I bought stuff off Amazon for work regularly.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Prime free delivery is still worth it if you order enough stuff in a year. Otherwise you pay the standard delivery charges once their promotion finishes at the end of January: Amazon.co.uk Help: Amazon Locker
            I don't need anything in that much of a hurry. I can wait 4 days for most things to arrive.

Comment

Prime free delivery is still worth it if you order enough stuff in a year. Otherwise you pay the standard delivery charges once their promotion finishes at the end of January: Amazon.co.uk Help: Amazon Locker
              Thanks for that looks like I won't get free delivery from 31st January so I'll have to return to Amazon Prime then.

Comment

If his situation is anything like mine, then delivery to the home address results in one of the following scenarios:
                • Drive two miles each way to collect from the Royal Mail sorting office during the brief moments that it opens each week, because they only deliver when you're out;

• Drive same distance to DPD depot, though at least they're open until teatime;

• Drive fifteen miles each way to CityLink depot, which is actually desirable as they're open until 8pm;

• Ask Amazon for a redelivery or refund because the useless ***** of Home Delivery Network (aka Yodel) have stolen it/thrown it under a bus/sold it for drugs.

Comment

If his situation is anything like mine, then delivery to the home address results in one of the following scenarios:
                  • Drive two miles each way to collect from the Royal Mail sorting office during the brief moments that it opens each week, because they only deliver when you're out;

• Drive same distance to DPD depot, though at least they're open until teatime;

• Drive fifteen miles each way to CityLink depot, which is actually desirable as they're open until 8pm;

• Ask Amazon for a redelivery or refund because the useless ***** of Home Delivery Network (aka Yodel) have stolen it/thrown it under a bus/sold it for drugs.

I get delivered to to the village shop, sorted.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I get delivered to to the village shop, sorted.
                    I get it delivered to the Amazon Locker in Staples not far from home, sorted

Comment

Working...
                    X