• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your best side

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your best side

How old is your linkedin photo?

Just realised mine's 2008.

Maybe I should replace with a more up-to-date (haggard) version.

Alternatively, I could rollback to a portrait of 1988 when Mich still would.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Alternatively, I could rollback to a portrait of 1988 when Mich still would.
    When you were 13?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      When you were 13?
      Awwww.

Comment

Finally got around to it earlier this year.

Got Mr N to do a professional portrait.

I am amazed at how many people have holiday pics, party or wedding pics as their profile photos.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Finally got around to it earlier this year.

Got Mr N to do a professional portrait.

I am amazed at how many people have holiday pics, party or wedding pics as their profile photos.
          Wedding guest pic

Comment

I keep getting schtick for mine, think I might keep it a little longer
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Mine is bad also. An ex-employer paid for us all (small company) to go to a professional photographer, and I hate it. Some cheesy shot from slightly above, with the photographer telling me to move all the time (not like that ). I would have preferred to have just had a posed 3/4 shot.

I normally don't like photos of myself that much, but this one is truly bad. Keep thinking about trying to get a better one, but can't be arsed.

Comment

Mine was taken by a professional photographer. He's a mate of mine. I gave him a lift to London once, parking at Edgware, and he took a photo of me on the Northern Line as we were travelling into the centre.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Mine was taken by a professional photographer. He's a mate of mine. I gave him a lift to London once, parking at Edgware, and he took a photo of me on the Northern Line as we were travelling into the centre.
                  I've seen it. Was he related to Salvador Dali?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    When you were 13?
                    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Awwww.
                    I think he's inferring that Mitch is a paedo, not that you must've been a "child bride", just saying, like...

Comment

Working...
                    X