• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone believe this slapper?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone believe this slapper?

www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1664025,00.html

I mean she has affairs with two 50 odd year old blokes, then has the cheek to accuse another of sexual harassment. She's the one who should be done for sexual harassment - of blokes.

What a slapper!

He must be feeling pretty gutted; looks like he is about the only one she didn't sleep with!

I think her case is summed up by:

Ms Alam, who lives in Central London and said she was finding it almost impossible to get a new job, is claiming damages for constructive dismissal, sexual discrimination and breach of contract.

Comment

It seems to me that secretary role at the FA has been one of just a gloried prostitute. It's pretty unlikely she'd be sleeping with all these ugly fookers if she didn't have to.

Comment

It seems to me that secretary role at the FA has been one of just a gloried prostitute.
        That reminds me, must get a job with the FA.

Comment

Thats twice this week you have offered to prostitute yourself.

Is there something you wish to tell us....

Comment

Thats twice this week you have offered to prostitute yourself.
            Actually, I meant as a boss, not a prostitute. But hey, I'm happy to try anything once

So, who wants a go up my gary? For £25 it's real added value :rollin

Comment

If you ask me she's a dirty little whore who has got everything she deserves. If she was sleeping with everybody else but the guy she is accusing of harassing her you can prolly work out why he got the wrong idea. I'll bet she didn't do anything to disuade him either...

So in summery she's a dirty little slapper who tried to sleep her way to the top then got all upset because when it came out in the open they didn't want anything to do with her and she finally realised that she was not going to be a rich arm ornament for one of them just before they popped thier cloggs and left her with a nice tidy sum in the bank.

I have no respect for her at all.

Comment

But you'd still giver her one, no?

Comment

The thing I find funny is how the FA allowed this to become a scandal.

All they had to do was ignore the allegations and definately NOT hold an inquistion over Sven and his role with England. All that did was add fuel to the fire and gave the tabloids a field day :rollin

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                  X