• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worrying Nibiru Precursors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worrying Nibiru Precursors

Thank you for your purchase with us through AMAZON

I am glad to inform you that the order has been dispatched from our warehouse and should be with you in the next EVAL ERROR: Error in Rule Syntax: Found a double quote (") while looking for an operator.
    I wonder if this is because they are trying to deliver on the 22nd.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I wonder if this is because they are trying to deliver on the 22nd.
    Nah, it is probably due to Bob coding

Comment

If you use code without testing it, you're the idiot regardless who wrote the code

Comment

If you use code without testing it, you're the idiot regardless who wrote the code
        and who do you think does the testing (clue not Mitch)

plenty testing much cheapness

Comment

I'm currently hiding in an underground reinforced metal bunker consisting of 26 inches of solid steel with enough food and water to last me 6 months at the moment.

Nothing to do with the Mayan prophecy, I just forgot to get my wife a present for her birthday this morning.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I'm currently hiding in an underground reinforced metal bunker consisting of 26 inches of solid steel with enough food and water to last me 6 months at the moment.

Nothing to do with the Mayan prophecy, I just forgot to get my wife a present for her birthday this morning.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Did you forget the birthday, or just the present? If you remembered her birthday (gave her a card, breakfast in bed, etc), then you can redeem the situation by buying her something massive* on the way home. Going to cost you, but will be worth it.

* Along the lines of a trip to New York

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                Did you forget the birthday, or just the present? If you remembered her birthday (gave her a card, breakfast in bed, etc), then you can redeem the situation by buying her something massive* on the way home. Going to cost you, but will be worth it.

* Along the lines of a bunch of flowers from the garage
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                  and who do you think does the testing (clue not Mitch)

plenty testing much cheapness
                  If you delegate responsibility/authority for checking something works, you are the idiot not the testers.

Comment

If you delegate responsibility/authority for checking something works, you are the idiot not the testers.
                    And where does this chain stop - right at the top with short term cost savings.

Comment

Working...
                    X