• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the grass ever greener....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the grass ever greener....

On a nightmare of a project and getting pimps offering me more money and closer to home.

Someone convince me to stay at honor my contract
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    On a nightmare of a project and getting pimps offering me more money and closer to home.

If you're end client is the one I think it is it ain't going to get any easier.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      If you're end client is the one I think it is it ain't going to get any easier.
      WHS

Once you've mastered the frier then it's out the back and onto the burgers. You'll get a second star though.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        WHS

Once you've mastered the frier then it's out the back and onto the burgers. You'll get a second star though.
        They day I take career advice of a permie you will be first to know
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why should you possibly want to? They would drop you in an instant.

But are you sure the grass is greener? Sometimes better the devil you know.

HTH BIDI.

Comment

Pimps will offer you the moon on a stick but can't even guarantee you an interview let alone the role

Comment

I would advise that you at least try and see if you get the offer and then decide
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                I would advise that you at least try and see if you get the offer and then decide
                WHS

Comment

Well grub club finishes in Feb ( unless some other b*gger organises it)!

any help?
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

They day I take career advice of a permie you will be first to know
                    Supersize me
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X