• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cant and hypocrisy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant and hypocrisy

Sorry, cant and hypocrite.
    So that Charles Clarke then, another fscking communist who sees the way the wind is blowing.
    Is Brown's inching towards Blair (recent pronouncements) going to cost him the big job? Will there be a nice clean handover or will NL tear themselves into pieces when Princess Tony decides (or Cherie decides more likely) that it's time to get on the after-dinner circuit?
    Why not?

The New Lie will tear themselves to pieces. Such is the way of English politics.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Hopefully.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I get fed up with Blair's stock phrases, especially: "There's so much more to do"

FFS haven't you done enough, you feckin idiot? It will take the next lot fifteen years to put right, you headline chasing, incompetent, mealy-mouthed w*****.

Sorry, I was having one of my "moments". It's black, black ...

Comment

Cant? Who's a cant?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Cant? Who's a cant?
            Cant you guess?

Comment

Oh feck, Blair has just turned up at Wimbledon, talking on the radio about his great works on aid for Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Oh feck, Blair has just turned up at Wimbledon, talking on the radio about his great works on aid for Africa.
                Cant

Comment

They are all carnts....every single one of those plonkers of all parties...they don't give a buggery about you nor I....all they are interested in is keeping from sliding into obscurity.
                  http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

C\/nt and Watercress

"a pleasant snack for a young, well-bred gentleman, on a warm summer day.

Thinly-sliced bread may be used for mopping-up.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X