• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Funny Anecdote .... Alan Partridge Style

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Funny Anecdote .... Alan Partridge Style

Spoke to a fellow contractor at ClientCo earlier who told me of a story when he rented out a large house in London between himself and his missus which turns out the previous occupants where ladies of ill repute. Clients were taken back to the house and it was apparantly well known in the area for that reason.

A few days after he moved in, he parked a Range Rover on the driveway and woke one morning to find someone has spray painted "SLUT" on the side of the car, and "SPUNK" on the bonnet. Laughed my tits off..... pure Partridge!

Funny thing was, he didn't even notice it and set off to go to the shops before he spotted it...

The second place I rented here in Germany used to be a brothel, 'Die Blaue Eck,' which was great as all the taxi drivers knew it so it was easy getting home after a large night out. Lived there for 6 years and people still talk abou tit...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
      Spoke to a fellow contractor at ClientCo earlier who told me of a story when he rented out a large house in London between himself and his missus which turns out the previous occupants where ladies of ill repute. Clients were taken back to the house and it was apparantly well known in the area for that reason.

A few days after he moved in, he parked a Range Rover on the driveway and woke one morning to find someone has spray painted "SLUT" on the side of the car, and "SPUNK" on the bonnet. Laughed my tits off..... pure Partridge!

Funny thing was, he didn't even notice it and set off to go to the shops before he spotted it...
      Did he change it to SLOT and SPONK while waiting fro the respray?
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
        Did he change it to SLOT and SPONK while waiting fro the respray?
        Exactly what I said !! SLOT and SPANK.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
          Exactly what I said !! SLOT and SPANK.
          Not a good idea - former clients may think that services are still available

Comment

Well I was a bit annoyed when I found this carved into a light sprinkling right outside my house one morning a couple of weeks ago:

NSFW

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4820/dsc0021sa.jpg

Comment

Bloke near us has lights all over. his house is done up like...well, a christmas tree

not that unusual.

but his neighbour has a little sign in lights in their window

<-- Twat

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                Well I was a bit annoyed when I found this carved into a light sprinkling right outside my house one morning a couple of weeks ago:

NSFW

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4820/dsc0021sa.jpg
                Quite a few of those on car wind-shields here. I couldn't decide whether I found it funny or a sign of the breakdown of society. Perhaps both.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X