• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas plans!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas plans!

What's everyone doing for Christmas?

Quiet but self indulgent one with friends and family at home for me.
    I'm having a quiet one at home
    40.00%
    I'm having a noisy one at home
    20.00%
    I'm making a nuisance of myself at someone else's home
    23.33%
    I'm getting away from it all
    6.67%
    I'm pulling a cracker with AndyW's mum
    10.00%
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 19 December 2012, 12:46.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Just me, Mr N and the NorPusses in cloggers
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

got a couple of relo's round for dinner then even more for our Christmas night party and card school.

Good food, wine

Comment

I shall mostly be murdering children.

Any idea where I can get a good deal on shovels and lime?

Comment

Killing turkeys Sunday, gutting and plucking them, then despatching them to their new 'owners'.

Quiet week with the family, maybe some days out. Then favourite people in the whole world outside of my little unit coming to stay for 4 days from pastures foreign for lots of good company, food and wine. 3 families and ours going mental for a while; can't wait.

Then sobering up in Jan....

Comment

gf chef and I are off to my parents for a 6 day whole family gathering.. new year will be spent recovering
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Holiday home in Auvergne. Getting away from it all with immediate family. And Halo 4 if my hints have been picked up on...
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I shall mostly be murdering children.

Any idea where I can get a good deal on shovels and lime?
                Dewson shovels, Dewson lime pits. Don't forget your Dewson grinders - bonemeal makes the roses come up lovely.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Contractors having a "quiet one at home" who would believe it?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Up to Scotchlandshire wit' family.

Comment

Working...
                    X