PDA

View Full Version : Key West for Belgium

CppAnddotNET
19th December 2012, 14:17
Have a contract in Antwerp.

Talking to Key West, are they reasonably OK?

I need a little bit of direct cash, and it seems they offer a simple split, where I get some cash, but a very limited amount.

I would prefer to be able to do what I want, but that is perhaps not possible anymore?

Would also like more additional services, like more compliant splitting, payroll, company formation.

stek
19th December 2012, 15:02
Have you read the mega-thread?

JavaBrussels
19th December 2012, 15:39
Have you read the mega-thread?
Yes - it is not particularly relevant.

Noheadaches
19th December 2012, 16:04
Suggest talk to Anthony Graham at Dynamic Contract Solutions who will manage your contract in Belgium correctly. Have used his company in the past and their service level is superb.

CppAnddotNET
20th December 2012, 07:12
Suggest talk to Anthony Graham at Dynamic Contract Solutions who will manage your contract in Belgium correctly. Have used his company in the past and their service level is superb.

Dynamic is an Irish based Contract Management
Consultancy with solutions in Germany, Ireland,
France and the United Kingdom

Belgium is not mentioned

LisaContractorUmbrella
20th December 2012, 08:36
Have a word with these chaps SJD International - Accountants UK - SJD Accountancy (http://www.sjdaccountancy.com/about/ourservices/sjd_international.html)

Noheadaches
21st December 2012, 09:08
Dynamic is an Irish based Contract Management
Consultancy with solutions in Germany, Ireland,
France and the United Kingdom

Belgium is not mentioned

I have been contracting for many years and have used Dynamic in several European countries. I can advise that their service is exceedingly professional and that they do provide tax and social security advice and management in most of the western European countries including in Belgium - they are managing my contract there currently and are doing a first rate job. I highly recommend them to all.:happy

CppAnddotNET
25th December 2012, 14:16
I have been contracting for many years and have used Dynamic in several European countries. I can advise that their service is exceedingly professional and that they do provide tax and social security advice and management in most of the western European countries including in Belgium - they are managing my contract there currently and are doing a first rate job. I highly recommend them to all.:happy

So what kind of setup do you have?

Can you do what you want?

LisaContractorUmbrella
28th December 2012, 10:19
They don't seem to have a website - just a brochure which doesn't have any info in it :confused:

Noheadaches
4th January 2013, 16:04
So what kind of setup do you have?

Can you do what you want?

Dynamic are very professional and have many years experience structuring contract workers in Belgium. They will assess your personal situation and make the best most appropriate recommendation depending on your personal circumstances. In this day and age I would strongly advise that you do not "do what you want" as the Belgian tax and social authorities are really vigilant. Take the advice, do things correctly and sleep easy that is my watchword especially nowadays!