• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else affected by these images?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else affected by these images?

Helen Flanagan causes outrage after posting a photo pointing a gun to her head following tragic Sandy Hook massacre | Mail Online

NSFW

I'm stunned rigid!

She needs a stern talking to. Have her washed and brought to my chambers.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

What an idiot!! That's no way to hold a pistol, you need three fingers around the grip and your index finger on the trigger or that baby' s gonna fly right out of your hand and probably hurt someone.

What was she thinking?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Parts of me, parts...

Comment

She needs a jolly good spanking, and a bottom rub afterwards to make it better
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I'm stunned rigid!
            You must be an emotional wreck.

Comment

When she was about five years old, her mum Sally told her to "go to your room and do some colouring" and the poor child wasn't seen again for nearly two years, by which time her parents had divorced and the girl herself had apparently undergone extensive plastic surgery that completely changed her appearance. That kind of treatment's bound to have psychological ramifications later in life.

Comment

She's from Halliwell, Bolton, met her (well, saw her) on the train from Bolton to Manchester - she's dead small so her tits aren't that mahoosive, I refuse to masturbate thinking about them...

She also fully endorsed my local chippy there - the Falcon Chippy on Halliwell Rd,, pic all over the walls - so named cos it's next to the Falcon Mill, tho it's nowhere near as good as Mr Chow's that used to be Gert's - you know, the one next to the Raglan Pub opposite Escrick Street?

stek is on one tonight - hotel bar already, no pop since the flight home on Fri - Corrie then come on LEEDS! Stuff the Chelsea side owned by Mr Simples....

I'm not from Leeds, I'm from Bolton. I'm a glory hunter....

Infarction tonight I reckon, bound to mention Jimmy Savile...

Comment

I didn't notice a gun.

Comment

Working...
                  X