• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Charles ???!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Charles ???!!

how come Prince Charles (and probably the rest of the royal doleys) only pay 22% on his earnings ? 3.3 million of 14 million doesnt add up to 40% tax.

I am being screwed by this government and hammered for 40% tax because Gordon Fcuking Scottish Brown decided that everyone who works in I.T. is a criminal, needs to be continuously inspected/raided by the IR to see if we dare to fiddle a penny, and should be hounded out of his position and go and get a real job !

One rule for us and one rule for them !!!

Now you know why they brought all those anti-"terrorist" laws in.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Now you know why an old aged pensioner gets sent to jail for refusing to pay the council tax, but murders get let out.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

So is anyone going to admit they will be voting labour in ?

I wont, I dont vote...never have never will ! ones as bad as the other !

Comment

So is anyone going to admit they will be voting labour in ?
          Cue Benn0 and snaw.....

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            how come Prince Charles (and probably the rest of the royal doleys) only pay 22% on his earnings ? 3.3 million of 14 million doesnt add up to 40% tax.

I am being screwed by this government and hammered for 40% tax because Gordon Fcuking Scottish Brown decided that everyone who works in I.T. is a criminal, needs to be continuously inspected/raided by the IR to see if we dare to fiddle a penny, and should be hounded out of his position and go and get a real job !

One rule for us and one rule for them !!!
            You really are quite an angry young man. It's only fair!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              You really are quite an angry young man. It's only fair!

After 43 years of tulipe in this barmy c-u-n-t-ry im entitled to be !

Comment

After 43 years of tulipe in this barmy c-u-n-t-ry im entitled to be !
                You do realise that your and others voter apathy has resulted in the Labour government, don't you?

Comment

Charlie doesn't have to pay tax at all, his contribution is voluntary.

Ummm, you must be doing something wrong then. My total tax for 2005/06 is only about 16%.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    You do realise that your and others voter apathy has resulted in the Labour government, don't you?

whatever !

Comment

Working...
                    X