• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If it really was the end of the world tomorrow what would you watch on TV?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it really was the end of the world tomorrow what would you watch on TV?

So, assume that the world ends at 11:11 tomorrow morning, what will you watch on telly this evening?

Remember, it's the last chance you'll get to see that "must see" TV but not enough time for all those unopened box sets!

Suggestions?

I can't decide.

Soylent Green. In German. It's on one of the German channels now.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Re: If it really was the end of the world tomorrow what would you watch on TV?

I just bought Driller Killer on DVD, because it was 80p. So that probably.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

When are they going to do a series of geriatric apprentice?

Comment

Knowing my luck it will be a 2 part thriller concluding tomorrow evening

Comment

At 11:11 Jeremey Kyle will be on ITV+1 so that probably
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

MIB 3

Comment

Last Night of course

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  So, assume that the world ends at 11:11 tomorrow morning, what will you watch on telly this evening?

Remember, it's the last chance you'll get to see that "must see" TV but not enough time for all those unopened box sets!

Suggestions?

I can't decide.
                  I'd rather face the "incoming meteor shower or whatever" head on, inebriated and naked in a last moralistic stance of gritty defiance, rather than succuming to all the tulipe and demeaning bilge that is streamed to us 24/7 on the box, with a big grin on my face as I haven't paid the TV tax for over 3 years!
                  Last edited by hyperD; 21 December 2012, 01:51.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                  X