• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tight arses going in monday?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tight arses going in monday?

I'll be there. Full days billing for reading a few emails, going to canteen for brekkie, and then following permies out the door at 12pm.....

Yep, that'll be me.

Of course, its 20 mins from home, if it was miles away I probably wouldn't bother.......
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 6 June 2022, 17:29.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      I'll be there. Full days billing for reading a few emails, going to canteen for brekkie, and then following permies out the door at 12pm.....

Yep, that'll be me.

Of course, its 20 mins from home, if it was miles away I probably wouldn't bother.......
      I could go in, only 15 miles from home, can't be arsed.

Comment

Not for me! Told client i'm having a couple of weeks off and will be back on Monday 7th Jan
        Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Doing what the permies do, IR35 tastic

Comment

I'm not going in

Told the client I didn't want to waste their money as it would be difficult for me to make any progress as almost everyone I need to speak to is off. Project manager was very pleased with me.

The truth is, I need the time off to finish my dissertation (due in early Jan) and I've not actually had any time off since Easter!
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

I'm off now till 2nd. Son's birthday on Monday, so we always do the family thing.

What are you studying?

Comment

Working from home Monday, got a 10am conference call that will be under taken in my dressing gown
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by adubya View Post
                  Doing what the permies do, IR35 tastic
                  Hmmm. Cant see HMRC being that bothered what time you went home on Xmas Eve to be honest.....
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Monday isn't a bank holiday is it?

This holiday period used to consist of just two adjacent bank holidays, 25 and 26 December. Now it's two weeks of slacking into the new year.

Monday is business as usual for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X