• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dawkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawkins

I hope someone does him for his comments.

Laws are in place, they should be used.

'Being raised Catholic is worse than child abuse': Latest incendiary claim made by atheist professor Richard Dawkins | Mail Online

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Yeah take away freedom of speech, that'll progress humaity.

Comment

I'm an Atheist and I find his witterings ******* annoying and embarrassing. He's the Abu Hamza of non believers.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
        Yeah take away freedom of speech, that'll progress humaity.
        Yes, that feedom of speech argument, we can all go back to the 70s and use jungle bunny, that is progess.

Comment

Yes, that feedom of speech argument, we can all go back to the 70s and use jungle bunny, that is progess.
          Are you saying you don't believe in freedom of speech?

It's a bit of a strawman comparing this to racism, never the less i don't personally believe that the state needs to get involved there either.

Comment

Are you saying you don't believe in freedom of speech?

It's a bit of a strawman comparing this to racism, never the less i don't personally believe that the state needs to get involved there either.
            Where do you draw the line?

There has never been freedom of speech, never will be, never can be, it is an ideal that cannot be reached, at some point someone has to come in and draw the line.

Comment

Where do you draw the line?

There has never been freedom of speech, never will be, never can be, it is an ideal that cannot be reached, at some point someone has to come in and draw the line.
              Why?

Comment

Why?
                I answered your question, I asked a question, you answered with a question. Reply to the question, where do you draw the line?

Comment

Clearly i have implicated there shouldn't be a line.

Comment

I answered your question, I asked a question, you answered with a question. Reply to the question, where do you draw the line?
                    Robinho wants to abuse the disabled.

I am sure my priest said something about roasting in hell recently. Not sure if it was prostitutes or protestants though.....

Comment

Working...
                    X