• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merry Christmas all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas everyone.

Been up two hours now. The twins love their laptops (a cunning plan so Mrs BP can get to the computer occasionally) and baby BP is playing lego star wars on the wii.

Time for a jog....

Merry Christmas!

I've made the jelly and custard for the trifle, and peeled the spuds.

Was intending to do the Christmas Day parkrun, but it's 'minging' out there. Hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Merry Christmas!

I've made the jelly and custard for the trifle, and peeled the spuds.

Was intending to do the Christmas Day parkrun, but it's 'minging' out there. Hmmmmm.
      It was very very unpleasant in SE London. Heavy rain - followed by hail!

I only ran 2 miles. 45 minutes until we leave for church now .....

Comment

Merry Christmas!
        Join IPSE

Comment

Merry Christmas all.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Merry Christmas all

Been for a run too. Feel like Daley Thompson training on Christmas day
            "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
            Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

WmypostintheotherthreadS

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                It was very very unpleasant in SE London. Heavy rain - followed by hail!

I only ran 2 miles. 45 minutes until we leave for church now .....
                Did the parkrun - more of a park-squelch. Ankle deep in mud in parts, and chucking it down. Enjoyed it though!

Comment

My nieces are watching some programme with people who aren't actually famous any more dancing

Apart from that, having a good one - hope you all are too

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Did the parkrun - more of a park-squelch. Ankle deep in mud in parts, and chucking it down. Enjoyed it though!
                    Tough mudder?

Comment

Working...
                    X