• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas 2013

looking forward to it already

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Gawd, it's less than 365 days away, and I haven't even started shopping.

Comment

Like all good well organised contractors, I have:-
      Ordered all the gifts for Christmas 2013
      Prepared alphabetised storage slots in the loft for said gifts
      Written the cards ready for posting
      Made the cake and pudding

Fortunately, I am a miserable old git, do not buy gifts for anyone, do not do cards, and hate cake and pudding so the above may not be entirely true.

Anyway, this is not an official Christmas 2013 thread so it can be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Like all good well organised contractors, I have:-
        Ordered all the gifts for Christmas 2013
        Prepared alphabetised storage slots in the loft for said gifts
        Written the cards ready for posting
        Made the cake and pudding

Fortunately, I am a miserable old git, do not buy gifts for anyone, do not do cards, and hate cake and pudding so the above may not be entirely true.

Anyway, this is not an official Christmas 2013 thread so it can be ignored.
        Nope, it has to stay here till Christmas 2013.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I bought a pack of ten Christmas cards on special offer this year, so I've already got next year sorted as far as that goes.

The remaining bits'n'bobs can be picked up around 16:30 next December 24, so I can relax for a bit now

Comment

Every year I plan on heading somewhere warm for Christmas but never do.

Maybe I should book some place right now for Christmas 2013. Suggestions?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Every year I plan on heading somewhere warm for Christmas but never do.

Maybe I should book some place right now for Christmas 2013. Suggestions?
              Judging by your location, the Isle of Wight would seem a substantial improvement.

May I suggest Sir sets up camp here?

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                Judging by your location, the Isle of Wight would seem a substantial improvement.

May I suggest Sir sets up camp here?
                Anywhere outside of UK will be an improvement, or make that just England
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Anywhere outside of UK will be an improvement, or make that just England
                  Must say it was quite pleasant being out of blighty this year, especially in a country that celebrates their xmas 3 weeks earlier
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

2013!

**** sake, I've yet to finish shopping for this year!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X