• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reinforce your prejudices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinforce your prejudices

I thought I'd start a thread where people can formulate wild and exaggerated prejudices and stereotypes. Other members can then agree giving everyone a nice warm self satisfied feeling about their shared (and hence factual) bigotry. Please stick to the usual topics, they get more interesting the more I read them.

OK.

Facial hair is the mark of the local government tw@t with a clipboard and an over-inflated sense of self worth.

Comment

Ok, me first, please, please, please!

Chavs, pikeys, gypos, the working class - all scum.

Comment

People with tatoos are either total f ucking chav scum losers OR trying so hard to be trendy that they are in fact complete and utter tosspots.

Disclaimer : The above does not apply to birds in jazz mags with little tatoos strategically placed around their girly bits.

Comment

People with shaven heads are closet gays

Comment

OAPs useless drain on society the lot of 'em!

Put them to the sword I say!

Comment

Geeks who masquerade as attractive women on message boards live alone in bedsits, their wives having left them due to sexual inadequacy and perversion.

YOU WILL DIE ALONE SURROUNDED BY A MOUNTAIN OF USED KLEENEX AND PUKE.

Comment

All contractors are narrow minded bigots with a hygiene problem and no social skills whatsever. They tend to be loners with no girlfriends and bulk buy boxes of Kleenex tissues .

@#%$, that reminds me - Things to do:

1. Renew sub to BNP news.
                2. Order 5000 boxes of Kleenex.
                3. Must have shower next week.
                4. Have a look at RussianbridesForSale.com

Comment

RussianbridesForSale.com
                  Bastard, I got all excited only to find it doesn't exist.

Comment

All contractors are narrow minded bigots with a hygiene problem and no social skills whatsever.
                    My hygiene is excellent. But I am known to the local police force. There have been many complaints :rolleyes

Comment

Working...
                    X