• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sacked for being irrestible?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacked for being irrestible?

Dental nurse sacked for being irresistible

I hope this does not apply in the UK as if one of the chicks at work complain then I am in trouble.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I hope this does not apply in the UK as if one of the chicks at work complain then I am in trouble.
    Do you text them to ask how frequently they experienced orgasm? Or saying that, for a woman with a body like hers, not to have sex often was like having a Lamborghini in the garage and never driving it?

If so then you ARE in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Do you text them to ask how frequently they experienced orgasm? Or saying that, for a woman with a body like hers, not to have sex often was like having a Lamborghini in the garage and never driving it?

If so then you ARE in trouble!

No - but they have done those to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Dental nurse sacked for being irresistible

It say's irresistible, not irritable, you are safe
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Melissa Nelson: Dental assistant sacked for 'being too attractive' hits back after court rules against her | Mail Online

She looks a bit average to me, but the guy is rather ugly. So maybe him being a 2/10 and her being a 6/10. Hasnt he learnt 2 doesnt go into 6?

Comment

Backfired on him tho, now he has to look at his wife

Join IPSE

Comment

This is in a "right to work" state - where in terms of employment protection, everyone is like a contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                It say's irresistible, not irritable, you are safe
                Is that why I am nicknamed thrush?

Comment

good to see the yanks are still about 100 years behind the times...

those sort of places are scary as they are more concerned about preserving some image of 19th century respectabaility then actually embracing justice

fooking idjots

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                    Melissa Nelson: Dental assistant sacked for 'being too attractive' hits back after court rules against her | Mail Online

She looks a bit average to me, but the guy is rather ugly. So maybe him being a 2/10 and her being a 6/10. Hasnt he learnt 2 doesnt go into 6?
                    She's got nice teeth though

Comment

Working...
                    X