• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Testing, testing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing, testing

This automatic post was generated on 27-Dec-2012 @ 13:04:50
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Ok, seem to be about 4 seconds off and I need to change timezones back.

Nothing to see here, move along please.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

WIS

Comment

Selenium - Web Browser Automation

Hardest part would be syncing up your computers time to the server, but that is easy enough

#JustSaying
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Selenium - Web Browser Automation

Hardest part would be syncing up your computers time to the server, but that is easy enough

#JustSaying
          Simple, just hash out the ntp line from /etc/rc.tcpip and add some timeservers to /etc/ntp.conf, sort out ur drifts and skews if u need 'em, 'ntpdate yourtimeserver' to start it off then 'startsrc -s xntpd' and watch it with 'ntpq -p'.

Simples!

Comment

latency?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Simple, just hash out the ntp line from /etc/rc.tcpip and add some timeservers to /etc/ntp.conf, sort out ur drifts and skews if u need 'em, 'ntpdate yourtimeserver' to start it off then 'startsrc -s xntpd' and watch it with 'ntpq -p'.

Simples!
              I was gonna use the time stamp at the bottom of the page and keep pressing F5 while looking at your watch, but sure, your idea is good too
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X