• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not sure if I can go swimming again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if I can go swimming again

Michael Phelps was right – relieving yourself in the pool is fine - Telegraph

Reminds me of a childhood story about my BiL; at the swimming pool, he said to his mother that he needed to go to toilet, realising it was a #1, she whispered conspirationally in his ear "Go in the pool". So off goes BiL stands right at the side of the pool, get's his cob out and has a pee. Must have been confusing being simultaneously shouted at by his mother and being thrown out of the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Reminds me of a childhood story about my BiL; at the swimming pool, he said to his mother that he needed to go to toilet, realising it was a #1, she whispered conspirationally in his ear "Go in the pool". So off goes BiL stands right at the side of the pool, get's his cob out and has a pee. Must have been confusing being simultaneously shouted at by his mother and being thrown out of the pool.

I think I preferred when they put dye in the pool that reacted with urine. The issue was the kids used to compete to see who could make the longest trail.....

Comment

Well I'm glad he was right - would be far more worrying if peeing in the pool could cause outbreaks of weils disease or something!

(I think you should add a pitp poll)

Comment

Am I missing something, isn't piss basically sterile anyway? Thats why people can drink it when needed for survival etc
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ladies can do it all they want as far as I'm concerned.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

He pee's in the pool and has won 22 olympic medals, for that kind of return I'll happily tulip in the pool too

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Am I missing something, isn't piss basically sterile anyway? Thats why people can drink it when needed for survival etc
                yes. but the bit it comes out of is not sterile.

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Ladies can do it all they want as far as I'm concerned.

But then I suspect you feel the same about ladies in wet suits feeding one sardines in the bath.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                He pee's in the pool and has won 22 olympic medals, for that kind of return I'll happily tulip in the pool too
                If he actually swam any sort of distance then fine. but he doesn't go far. Back in the good old days when I swam my iron man <following sentence removed in case the reader should slit their throat with boredom>

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  yes. but the bit it comes out of is not sterile.
                  Neither is the crack of your arse but its in the water anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I think I preferred when they put dye in the pool that reacted with urine. The issue was the kids used to compete to see who could make the longest trail.....
                    Urban myth. No such dye exists.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X