• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

French property for sale websites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French property for sale websites

Kudos to whoever posted a link to that website, Kyero Mobile, of Spanish property for sale.

Was wondering if there are similar web sites for Froggy properties. It would be nice to buy some tumbledown old farmhouse dead cheap in Brittany or Normandy somewhere.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

]Property > Overseas | eBay

Comment

Many thanks - +ve repped ;-)

Wow, properties are amazingly cheap in Britanny; but that is the French equivalent of Cornwall and possibly fairly inaccessible from the UK by ferry.

Hmm. I wonder if any ferries go between the UK and Brest.

Comment

I think I've just bought a house in Bulgaria.

Damn too much wine + 'buy it now' ... what's the contract market like over there?

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          Damn too much wine + 'buy it now' ... what's the contract market like over there?
          It's good for hitmen - 'buy it now' has entered you into a contract...

Comment

I know, It's amazingly cheap there. You can buy a huge country estate for literally £5K

(unless Bulgarian photographers are just really clever, taking snaps of dolls' houses inches from the ground )

Comment

Assuming at least some of these places have a decent broadband connection, what the hell am I doing here??

Comment

Bulgarian wine's not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Wow, properties are amazingly cheap in Britanny; but that is the French equivalent of Cornwall and possibly fairly inaccessible from the UK by ferry.

There's a good fast from Southampton to Cherbourg, or overnight car ferries to St Malo (lovely place)

Personally I'd like somewhere down towards Bezier in the South for the weather/beaches/access to Andorra for a bit of skiing... TGV should get you there in about eight hours I think, or cheapo Ryanair flights if you can stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Brittany Bargain. 6 Bed. 2 Bath with Superb 4 Car Detached Garage/Workshop. | eBay Looks nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X