• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

message to admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

message to admin

I keep getting rude messages from a poster called Brillo Pad.

With an OCD intensity, I might add.

Originally posted by Bathing With Peter View Post

And you havent sent rude message to anybody else is it ?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bathing With Peter View Post

Relax, he just wants to bathe with you.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Hi BWP

Why don't you just PM admin?

There is a "report abuse" button.

And by the way I cannot send you PMs as I am on ignore(could someone quote this post please).

At the moment BWP is not bottom of the rep table(4th from bottom) but will be very soon. Then I will make sure that pyschocandy is 2nd from last.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Hi BWP

Why don't you just PM admin?

There is a "report abuse" button.

And by the way I cannot send you PMs as I am on ignore(could someone quote this post please).

At the moment BWP is not bottom of the rep table(4th from bottom) but will be very soon. Then I will make sure that pyschocandy is 2nd from last.

HTH BIDI
            Every little helps, negged
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Every little helps, negged
              Cheers for the help - so you get +ve. Alas Someone else has been +ve ing him. But I will get there. OCD is the key - it always wins.....

Comment

Cheers for the help - so you get +ve. Alas Someone else has been +ve ing him. But I will get there. OCD is the key - it always wins.....

He made a trifle for Christmas. That had to be worth a +ve.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

He made a trifle for Christmas. That had to be worth a +ve.
                  haha - you will get +ve for that! I like a challenge. I will get him to the bottom of the rep charts(like I did with Hot Pasty) if its the LAST thing I do.

Best of all -ve rep is hald that of +ve rep so my OCS will have to do overtime.

Anyone want +ve so I can get round to -ve repping BWP all the sooner?

Its a huge pity as BWP is thinking of doing an iron man - but hey ho there we go.....

Comment

haha - you will get +ve for that! I like a challenge. I will get him to the bottom of the rep charts(like I did with Hot Pasty) if its the LAST thing I do.

Best of all -ve rep is hald that of +ve rep so my OCS will have to do overtime.

Anyone want +ve so I can get round to -ve repping BWP all the sooner?

Its a huge pity as BWP is thinking of doing an iron man - but hey ho there we go.....
                    He needs taken down BP, down to the bottom and left there to rot. I have negged him already so cant do it again but ironically it was in response to a rude -ve rep he left me !
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X