• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Plane Now Arriving on the Motorway…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Plane Now Arriving on the Motorway…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIEwIa-9fXE

A very very lucky escape!

I wonder why they had the camera on? Diod they see the plane overshooting? If so then why not stop?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A very very lucky escape!

I wonder why they had the camera on? Diod they see the plane overshooting? If so then why not stop?
      There is no sense to any of the driving in Moscow.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I wonder why they had the camera on?
        I understand that the driving habits of a good proportion of Muscovites tend towards the reckless, making accidents so frequent that many people fit such cameras to their vehicles for the purpose of proving they aren't to blame when some loony inevitably ploughs into them.

You can get special cameras equipped with motion detection and GPS: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Car-Accident.../dp/B0041H81YK

Comment

Here's a good article on the Russian dashcam phenomenon, including a compilation video at the top: Dash-cams: Russia's Last Hope For Civility And Survival On The Road - ANIMAL

Comment

Working...
          X