• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2013 CUK Fat/Fit Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 CUK Fat/Fit Club

Decided that I really need to get into shape, working away is a nightmare as I eat rubbish and do very little exercise, not planning on anything revolutionary, cut back on what I eat and do more walking to start off with, also going to take up swimming. Being the geek I am I am also using this to try some shiney new gadets so just ordered one of these and wil let you know how it goes.

I am for to pig out for my last day and a bit of 2012 wo will weigh in on Tuesday and start the proper work from there!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Doing exactly the same come Tuesday and stopping the ciggies at the same time.

This is going to be painful.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      so just ordered one of these and will let you know how it goes.
      Please report back on whether it usefully measures horizontal gymnastics activity and calories burned for each 45 minute session
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Please report back on whether it usefully measures horizontal gymnastics activity and calories burned for each 45 minute session
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Depends whether you spit or swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Doing exactly the same come Tuesday and stopping the ciggies at the same time.

This is going to be painful.

I will be really really impressed if you manage both!

Maybe to assuage your anger throw another few Christians to the lions?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Depends whether you spit or swallow.
              Best to swallow. Well known apptite suppressant. The more the better.

HTH

Comment

I've got 7 months to lose 150lbs so I can get into Kilt for the wedding. I've decided to think about cutting out booze, dieting and exercising. I'm really struggling with thinking about it but I'm confident I'll think about it in the next month or so.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Decided that I really need to get into shape, working away is a nightmare as I eat rubbish and do very little exercise, not planning on anything revolutionary, cut back on what I eat and do more walking to start off with, also going to take up swimming. Being the geek I am I am also using this to try some shiney new gadets so just ordered one of these and wil let you know how it goes.

I am for to pig out for my last day and a bit of 2012 wo will weigh in on Tuesday and start the proper work from there!
                  Don't need the 'fat' bit - but will aim to keep off the weight I lost in 2012 (and shed the 3lb I've acquired in the last week), but do want to get fitter.

Have put name in for the 'London 100' ballot, so if I get a place, will need to put some serious bike miles in. Also want to get to sub-30 minutes for my Saturday parkrun.

Comment

I started jogging again on 21st December - I hate it when the days get shorter. I am still eating Christmas food but hopefully that will run out soon.

I want to be 86kg or less to do the double. I made it to 86.5kg in October. I weigh myself on Saturdays :-
                    22nd Dec 2012=90.8
                    29th Dec 2012=90.9

So quite a way to go......

Comment

Working...
                    X