• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Describe yourself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Describe yourself

Bit of fun but describe how you think you come across on here, simple rules are that you are only allowed to describe yourself, you can't "pretend" to be someone else and describe them.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

"Bit Pervey, tries to be funny and only occasionally pulls it off, bit marmite, either tolerated or thought of as a twat. Usually the latter"

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Suave, sophisticated, intelligent, hard mother ******* bulltulipting bastard.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Bit of fun but describe how you think you come across on here, simple rules are that you are only allowed to describe yourself, you can't "pretend" to be someone else and describe them.
        WYSIWYG.

Comment

"Bit Pervey, tries to be funny and only occasionally pulls it off, bit marmite, either tolerated or thought of as a twat. Usually the latter"
          you just broke your no pretending rule
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            WYSIWYG.
            I never denied otherwise

Comment

Drunken arsehole.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Drunken arsehole.
                Only when you're being a drunken arsehole - you're quite loveable the rest of the time.

Comment

If I am not allowed to lie Im out.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Only when you're being a drunken arsehole - you're quite loveable the rest of the time.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X