• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "Last post of 2012" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official "Last post of 2012" thread

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So which the the real official thread?
    This one was briefly, but isn't now. Possibly.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 31 December 2012, 22:35. Reason: To avoid confusion

Well I am going to trust the person with the best sofa.

Comment

Isn't creating multiple threads with the same title a banning offence?

...just asking like
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

...just asking like
        AtW started it!

Mods, please could you do the needful and move AtW's threads to LR where they deservedly belong.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          AtW started it!
          Doesn't make it right though does it...now as your alter ego won it last year from me ... I think we need to come to a understanding
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

...just asking like
            No HTH

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            AtW started it!

Mods, please could you do the needful and move AtW's threads to LR where they deservedly belong.
            Or at least the lunch ones. And could you do Gruffalo's threads too?

Comment

Doesn't make it right though does it...now as your alter ego won it last year from me ... I think we need to come to a understanding
              I was sure I won it, bit of an advantage being an hour ahead
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Fake official thread, for only moi can create official threads.

Comment

We should only have one last post thread. I nominate this one until I decide to change my mind at 23.59 tonight. What time 23.59 will actually be I have not decided yet, but the bash script to update the server time is working nicely on my dev box so am confident of achieving an underhand victory this year. That is if I haven't drunk too much fizzy and fallen asleep at ten as I usually do

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    We should only have one last post thread. I nominate this one until I decide to change my mind at 23.59 tonight. What time 23.59 will actually be I have not decided yet, but the bash script to update the server time is working nicely on my dev box so am confident of achieving an underhand victory this year. That is if I haven't drunk too much fizzy and fallen asleep at ten as I usually do
                    Who the **** put you in charge of how this place is run.... oh sorry boss!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X