• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bloody computer people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bloody computer people

These muppets call me every alternate day for some contract inspite of me screaming that "I AM NOT INTERESTED"
    How hard it is to update their MS Access database to check the flag that candidate is not looking for contract.

Originally posted by andy
    These muppets call me every alternate day for some contract inspite of me screaming that "I AM NOT INTERESTED"
    How hard it is to update their MS Access database to check the flag that candidate is not looking for contract.
    No doubt next time when you are searching for a contract no agents will happen to have any jobs for you , life is like that, the more you want something the more it eludes you , the less you want something the more likely you get it.

Take NL for an example.

Comment

They tend to send me to interviews and only when I get there I find out it's for a bloody Java role rather than the C#...
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
        They tend to send me to interviews and only when I get there I find out it's for a bloody Java role rather than the C#...
        Java? C#? it's pretty much the bloody same! Different libs is all.

Are you saying you couldn't hack it in a Java role because you only know C#?

Gawd!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          Java? C#? it's pretty much the bloody same! Different libs is all.

Are you saying you couldn't hack it in a Java role because you only know C#?

Gawd!
          Not at all. C# is just lazier. You have property accessors and don't have to explicitly define exceptions etc etc. Oh and anything J2EE, what a load of CRAP compared to ASP.Net.

Microsoft took Java, gave it nice tools and made it useable and well documented.
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
          X