• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message to Shell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to Shell

Lower your fuel prices!
    Coffee's for closers

They won't because they are shellfish...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      They won't because they are shellfish...
      That is worth a permaban

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        That is worth a permaban
        Why?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Why?
          'Cos it's a terrible joke

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
            'Cos it's a terrible joke
            I am sure I can do much worse than that, just give me time.

Comment

Our local Shell is at 128.9 - that is quite low......

Comment

Petrol station up the road from me switched from Total to Shell recently. As Total it was usually 4 - 5p/litre more than the nearby Sainsbury's/ASDA/Morrison's supermarkets; as Shell, it's consistently about 1p more. I suspect it works out cheaper to fill up there than make the four mile round trip to Sainsbury's if I only need half a tank or so.

Comment

Paid 128.9 for unleaded at a Shell garage two days ago.

It's at a Waitrose store, Shell seem to have the franchise now, was BP before.
                  Last edited by adubya; 1 January 2013, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Lower your fuel prices!
                    The UK and other governments are 'printing' money like there's no tomorrow. The banks are buying up crude and refined oil as an investment. Each time the government 'prints' money, it devalues the pound in your pocket but the total amount in the banks increase therefore they remain profitable.

Your £1.37.9 per litre is really 85p a litre in the value of money ten years ago. However, wages don't increase. There will be decrease in the value of wages until it matches China's level.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X