• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tomorrow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow...

After 10 days of slothfulness and gluttony, the time has come to return to the grindstone.

In my case, this will involve à 5.30 start and a godawful drive up the M4 to Slough.

You know what? I'm very tempted to not bother.

Anyone else planning an impromptu day off tomorrow?

No day off for me! I'm refreshed and ready to thrust myself back into it!

Comment

Bank holiday here tomorrow, so back to work on Thursday, though most of the permies won't make a show until next week.

I'll be glad to get back to normality to be honest, 'cos I am waiting for some hardware to arrive and the holidays have got in the way.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Back to work tomorrow. Not sure I can be bothered.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Back to invoicing tomorrow

Comment

Been invoicing from home over the break, back on the train up to t'city in half an hour with the cold-carrying commuters...

Don't mind a bit, I like the buzz of London every now and again

Comment

Urrrrgh.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Urrrrgh.
                Seconded. Lots of things going wrong this morning for me to sort out as well.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I've been WFH the past few days and it's been great - very quiet so easy billing and I had loads of time with the family. Not in the slightest motivated to come in today but had to anyway.

Told the wife I am ready for retirement... still too young though

I just really enjoy being at home around the kids and vegging out. I think it's a consequence of having been a road warrior consultant in the past and so having missed out on home life a lot back then.

Comment

Very very quiet on the roads today - I kept checking my watch to make sure I had not got up an hour early.

Comment

Working...
                    X