• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working outside the city

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working outside the city

Been working in the city for 26 years now. I was speaking to a friend the other day (okay thats a bit of a lie - it was someone I cornered at the coffee machine). And they told me about this place called London. Does anyone know where this is please?

Is it worth getting a job there? The city seems great. When you fook things up they extend your contract so you can fix it! And whwen the banks fook up and p1ss all the money away on bomuses the government just prints a shed load of cash for their mates.

Can things be better elsewhere?

Working outside the city

I won't be going to that London, I don't like Shandy...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I won't be going to that London, I don't like Shandy...
      A hand shandy! You mean they don't have hookers on tap! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Been working in the city for 26 years now. I was speaking to a friend the other day (okay thats a bit of a lie - it was someone I cornered at the coffee machine). And they told me about this place called London. Does anyone know where this is please?

Is it worth getting a job there? The city seems great. When you fook things up they extend your contract so you can fix it! And whwen the banks fook up and p1ss all the money away on bomuses the government just prints a shed load of cash for their mates.

Can things be better elsewhere?
        I'm back in The City on the current gig. Wish I was back in Docklands like the last gig., tbh.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

That there London Village seems to have roads paved with gold
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
            I'm back in The City on the current gig. Wish I was back in Docklands like the last gig., tbh.
            Im the opposite this is my first time in Docklands after along time in the city, I much prefer the city.
            I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Working outside the city

In The City there's a thousand men in uniforms.

Comment

You've been reading Gay Times again...
                nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                  You've been reading Gay Times again...
                  Below the belt!! Oo-eer!

I wanna say, The Jam must never be ridiculed even on this forum! I wanna tell ya....

See, proves I'm not all Norf, but at least we say we fukn tried....

Comment

I think that was one of Max Mosley's parties.

Comment

Working...
                    X