• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor mortgages - straw poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,

Would like to find out some specifics regarding those of you with a contractor mortgage, in particular the following:

- Total amount borrowed (including this figure as a % of annal income)
    - deposit requirement
    - Interest rate
    - When did you take the mortgage out?
    - Mortgage provider

Appreciate any help that you good people can provide

I would like to find out some specifics about yourself first, if that is okay?

- who are you?
    - why do you want this information?
    - how will it be used?
    - why don't you take a running jump?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
      Morning all,

Would like to find out some specifics regarding those of you with a contractor mortgage, in particular the following:

- Total amount borrowed (including this figure as a % of annal income)
      - deposit requirement
      - Interest rate
      - When did you take the mortgage out?
      - Mortgage provider

Appreciate any help that you good people can provide
      I think you have mis judged your audience, we are all über wealthy and paid for all our many houses in cash, usually a briefcase full like they do in the television land
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The first 3 are fair questions I suppose.

The information is purely to satisfy my personal curiosity - I am a contractor considering a house purchase. Rest assured that there is no ulterior motive.

Lets see if you can learn some manners...

Comment

Did u search?

And 'annal income' - is that 'annual income' or 'anal income' - we get all sorts here...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I think you have mis judged your audience, we are all über wealthy and paid for all our many houses in cash, usually a briefcase full like they do in the television land
            We are not all assguru you know.

Are you asking someone out to Bridgwater?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I was under the impression that it wasn't the best of manners to ask strangers how much they earn about their personal assets

Comment

WTF is it with mortgages this week? Seems to be the default stick for newbies to start poking through the CUK bars with.

I'm sure most peoples annual income is circa £7.5k. As for their anal income, that's usually a cash in hand affair and not disclosed on finance application forms.

Comment

The first 3 are fair questions I suppose.

The information is purely to satisfy my personal curiosity - I am a contractor considering a house purchase. Rest assured that there is no ulterior motive.

Do you realise that these questions are highly intrusive, especially for a complete stranger on a public forum?

Perhaps if you asked for advice about your situation then people might be prepared to advice you, although please ensure you have used the search feature before you ask.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X