• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer me! Its not like I am asking about your salary or something......

Counting my fortune

Comment

Putting an SSD and a 4TB sata in my 2011 27" iMac, I am tuliptting myself!

Comment

Packing to fly to the US.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well I was going to go to a tournament on Saturday and fight, then have a baquet and dance for a bit before fighting again on Sunday.

However, that looks infeasible as both of my kids are unwell so it looks like I will be at home, watching TV and doing my Insanity DVDs in the evening when everyone else has gone to bed.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

My daughter is visiting; going to see The Hobbit, swapping some halogen light fittings for LEDs and fitting a new drive belt on the lathe.

You?
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Well I was going to go to a tournament on Saturday and fight, then have a baquet and dance for a bit before fighting again on Sunday.

However, that looks infeasible as both of my kids are unwell so it looks like I will be at home, watching TV and doing my Insanity DVDs in the evening when everyone else has gone to bed.
              What sort of fighting do you do? Was the tournament at Bridgwater?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                What sort of fighting do you do? Was the tournament at Bridgwater?
                I do several styles but this one was SCA (SCA in Jersey, Channel Islands - YouTube)

I do not know what was happening at Bridgewater so it might be the same! The one I was going to go to was at Lyndhurst though.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

making sausages
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    You?
                    Very kind of you to ask Sir!

Tomorrow is soft play area followed by swimming.
                    Sunday is church followed by lunch at a friend's. Its Hot Pot - Chinese style rather than Lancashire style.

Comment

Working...
                    X