• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An old one but good one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old one but good one

Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

A very old one...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-bollocks.html

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...val-cream.html
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Well worth reposting though, because several more reviews have been added
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

My selection

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Excellent product. Most prisoners confessed within five minutes of the first application. Can recommend.

Yours,
          Ali Muhabarakah,
          Secret Police, Damascus

WARNING: Do not use if you are catholic. A friend of mine also used this, and is now caught up in a lawsuit with a confused priest.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"I'm now sat here with a dilemma, my Penis is now at least 75% BBQ Sausage and the Near-Bum Plums have buggered off back inside my Womb, It's safe to say that by the end of the night I will most definitely have a Vagina."

"Should anyone wish to experience a similar level of pain, I suggest lowering your love spuds into a pan of boiling cillit bang, whilst getting a friend or colleague to roughly insert a pineapple into the suntanned cyclops using a six pound sledgehammer and a good run up."

And the moral of the story is...

... learn to love your hairy dick.
            Last edited by SantaClaus; 6 January 2013, 23:11.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
            X