• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Church tries to join 21st C

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church tries to join 21st C

OK, as long as you promise not to do rude things to other males.

Like thats worked before...

Wonder if they'll try that down at the mosques?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Why is the CofE so utterly obsessed with gay this and gay that?

FFS no wonder fewer people are attending church and see it as irrelevant.

Maybe they should spend more time spreading God's word instead of spreading their semen in each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

FFS no wonder fewer people are attending church and see it as irrelevant.

Maybe they should spend more time spreading God's word instead of spreading their semen in each other.

Comment

Because it's a massive issue if homosexuality is right or wrong since which side they stand on potentially puts them directly at odds with both the law and the current secular position.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That's funny!

EDIT, I mean the video, not your reply d00hg.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Because it's a massive issue if homosexuality is right or wrong since which side they stand on potentially puts them directly at odds with both the law and the current secular position.
              I see what you're saying. Quite true.

But I suppose I can't help but feel it's not an issue at all for most people, Christians or otherwise, and that the church seems to spend a disproportionate amount of time agonising over it. That how it appears to me.

Comment

For most people, slavery isn't/wasn't an issue either, doesn't mean it's not relevant. These things filter down from the top so the top needs to know what it believes
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I see what you're saying. Quite true.

But I suppose I can't help but feel it's not an issue at all for most people, Christians or otherwise, and that the church seems to spend a disproportionate amount of time agonising over it. That how it appears to me.
                  You can say the same about Cameron. He should focus on reducing the state and taxation.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                    You can say the same about Cameron. He should focus on reducing the state and taxation.
                    I agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X