• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what rate are you on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what rate are you on?

£400 per day.

< £400 a day.
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by wackadu
      £400 per day.
      and why are you mad? /bragging/borderline personility disorder ing
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

<£1,000,000 ph
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          and why are you mad? /bragging/borderline personility disorder ing
          I think the poor old puss have a bit of envy going on there.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

A Fecking Sh1t one!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Beyond the dreams of avarice
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

2,923,745.00 Belarus rubles/day equivalent.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                  I think the poor old puss have a bit of envy going on there.
                  Just fail to see how £400 per day is worthy of a moan
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

£5.10 per hour + free burgers.
                    HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Working...
                    X