• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW: Don't buy that Porsche

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW: Don't buy that Porsche

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    How did the horse know to use the zebra crossing?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Very nice motor inside

Comment

As for alleged driving on alleged Russian roads... I've seen worse on M6

Well, except for airplanes, helicopters and total nutters driving their cars

Comment

Hmm, I thought Russian roads were absolute carnage. But according to Wikipedia road fatality stats, they don't seem to do too badly compared with some other countries. I mean for example, Heaven preserve anyone who tries driving in Rwanda or the Central African Republic.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Did 100 miles on a minbus in Vietnam and it was torture, driver was dodging in and out of masive lorries on roads that would not pass for farm track round here.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Did 100 miles on a minbus in Vietnam and it was torture, driver was dodging in and out of masive lorries on roads that would not pass for farm track round here.
              Next time take the airplane option...

Comment

Do all Russians have camcorders stuck to their dashboard?
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

They seem to have a lot of problems with wheels falling off.

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                    Do all Russians have camcorders stuck to their dashboard?
                    Apparently a lot of them do now, to use the footage in court if necessary where there is doubt about who is at fault.

Also there are all kinds of scams on Russian roads (and doubtless in other countries too) where people deliberately cause accidents for gain.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X