• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pron web sites safer than business sites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pron web sites safer than business sites

According to latest research, you're 4x likelier to get an infection from a corporate site than pron sites.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Clearly it's the "Other" websites you've got to be careful of. Like internet forums.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Next will be research proving you are more likely to get an STD from your wife than a whore.

EDIT : I meant from one's wife - not NAT's wife! Sorry NAT......

Comment

I wonder what percentage of the other section is Facebook?!

The number of times I've been called upon to help someone who has a virus and they tell me all they do is go on facebook, but they accept every request they are sent
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          ...EDIT : I meant from one's wife - not NAT's wife! Sorry NAT......
          Now, that's what I call risky behaviour.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X