• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!

Tried 3 days running to pay for an upgrade with BA. No dice as flight was full, just two seats available and they were reserved. Arrive at airport and try again only to be told 'Mr MF we've already upgraded you'. Result.

Only one famous person in the lounge today. Some guy from Holby. Is it to early for champagne?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Only one famous person in the lounge today. Some guy from Holby. Is it to early for champagne?
    Holby is a made-up place. He's probably an actor.

Comment

You leaving the UK
      Or coming back
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        You leaving the UK
        Or coming back
        leaving based on some weekend comments and the fact he isn't posting about being lonely at 3am.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Holby is a made-up place. He's probably an actor.
          He meant this place :-

Holby Close, Nottingham - Google Maps

HTH

Comment

Tried 3 days running to pay for an upgrade with BA. No dice as flight was full, just two seats available and they were reserved. Arrive at airport and try again only to be told 'Mr MF we've already upgraded you'. Result.

You lucky duck.

I had to pay a whole ten pounds for my upgrade with Ryanair at the weekend. I get to stand in the Priority queue line, and sit at the front of the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
              You lucky duck.

I had to pay a whole ten pounds for my upgrade with Ryanair at the weekend. I get to stand in the Priority queue line, and sit at the front of the plane.
              Sorry, what was that? Just back from my complimentary massage.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sorry, what was that? Just back from my complimentary massage.
                With a "happy ending"?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  leaving based on some weekend comments and the fact he isn't posting about being lonely at 3am.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
                    You lucky duck.

What - with the pilot

Comment

Working...
                    X