• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Visiting Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Visiting Agent

Agent came for a visit to client site this week, it's the 2nd time she's visited in a period of 5 weeks. Always makes a point of arranging a meeting to see how i'm getting on. I'm sure she's stalking me.

Normal i hate this sort of thing but this agent is *hot* (at least by my standards anyway)

She must be early to mid 20's.

What is the best technique to opt-in to her particulars?
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Don't - whatever you do - be yourself. No good can come of that.

Comment

Which agency?

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
        Agent came for a visit to client site this week, it's the 2nd time she's visited in a period of 5 weeks. Always makes a point of arranging a meeting to see how i'm getting on. I'm sure she's stalking me.

Normal i hate this sort of thing but this agent is *hot* (at least by my standards anyway)

She must be early to mid 20's.

She's not interested in you, except for the commission you bring in.

She probably knows she's hot and will be able to get you to behave like an obedient little spaniel (or should that be 'spangle') by fluttering her eyelashes, leaning over the desk and generally being slightly flirty.

If you fall for it, you are a complete twat.

There, now that your bubble has burst, how does that make you feel ?

PS - Going home and having a hand shandy while imagining her authorising your invoice for payment is totally acceptable.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Personally whenever I met an agent it was ALWAYS for lunch. And I never signed a contract without meeting the agent.

Suggest its lunch next time. And don't forget to be yourself.

On second thoughts, try to be suave, sophisticated and non geeky. Don't talk continually about clustered indexes.

And never mention cuk.

Let us know how you get on - prefrably with pictures.

HTH

Comment

Rohypnol?

Comment

What's her linkedin? Come on now, share...

Comment

When she looks at you all she see's is pound signs lol
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                    When she looks at you all she see's is pound signs lol
                    All kingcook sees when he looks at her is £ signs. How money for a topless hand job.....

Comment

Working...
                    X