• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very poor reporting from the Wail.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very poor reporting from the Wail.

'Anti-English' assault victim has large section of skull removed after horrific street attack by thugs in Cardiff | Mail Online

No mention of how much his house is worth.

Welcome to Cardiff.

Serves him right for going to Wales.

The only reason I go is that I have to visit the outlaws and if I don't go Mrs BP will beat me worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Serves him right for going to Wales.

The only reason I go is that I have to visit the outlaws and if I don't go Mrs BP will beat me worse.
      Lol BP you're on a rampage this week no sympathy for anyone, was that your new year's resolution?

Considering it was at a taxi rank I find it hard to believe that:
      1. People stood idly by as taxi ranks are always packed
      2. That they won't find out who it is as Cardiff City centre is covered in CCTV
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

The assailants must have been Scottish or English. Everyone knows those valley boys can't punch their ways out of a wet paper bag.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          The assailants must have been Scottish or English. Everyone knows those valley boys can't punch their ways out of a wet paper bag.
          No but wasn't the victim English? That would put him several levels below a wet paper bag in terms of how hard he could be.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

This sort of thing used to happen in the town where I grew up. People would pick on people for 'being English' if there were no Engish there then they would move on to anyone who was not from the town and if there was still no one they would eventually turn on each other.

The actual assaults had nothing really to do with racsim. It had to do with a bunch of thugs wanting trouble and trying to find a victim that they knew they would not lose against because they had numbers on their side (as in this case 6v1 - I doubt anyone would have intervened especially as at least one of them was using a weapon).
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It's the tight t-shirts they wear mwahahaha
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Valley commandos at a taxi rank.

Must have been outside the train station in which case it's CCTV central.

Comment

Strange, I always thought the Welsh were a bit limp and sweaty.

Comment

I always thought the welsh were happier sneering than fighting.

Except for that lot in Zulu, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                    X