• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it time to outsource our leaders to India?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time to outsource our leaders to India?

In full: the Coalition's 75 failed election pledges - Telegraph

Would still be useless but at least their expenses would be cheap.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

They still have a few year left!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      They still have a few year left!
      They are at least halfway from May 6th 2010.

So far they have been a total disaster with little sign of making things better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        They are at least halfway from May 6th 2010.

So far they have been a total disaster with little sign of making things better.
        it's not getting any worse though which is at least something in their favour
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

At a macro level this is true - and Labour would not have been any better.

but the proles are getting fed up with the economy flatlining and their standard of living getting eroded. Inflation on basic items is high. Wage rises almost flat.

Let up hope everyone follows DP's advice and votes UKIP.

I am going to vote Labour next time! I never thought I would - but the MP has been very good about section 58 issues.

Comment

I am going to vote Labour next time! I never thought I would

Splitter!

- but the MP has been very good about section 58 issues.
            What's the Highway Code got to do with anything?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Splitter!
              I voted Tory all my life until last election. Then I voted for candidate who sounded most like a bond villian(Dr Tool - Lib Dem).

But if the MP has been very good I reckon he deserves support. And IMO its make no difference if you vote Tory or Labour. The rot started after maggie left. All the things I detested about Labour were started by Tory. ACT removal, fuel escalator.

Maybe Labour did start spending loads of money on civil servants we can't afford and not only add nothing, they drag the private sector down with red tape. But what have the Tories done about it? Nothing....

Comment

I voted for candidate who sounded most like a bond villian(Dr Tool - Lib Dem).

Classic name

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Sorry who told you using many bobs was a cheap idea? Its very expensive.

Comment

While the deficit is positive, it _is_ getting worse.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X