• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Jesus?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Jesus?

quick search shows its a hoax from 2010

Comment

Apparently there is some evidence for Jesus actually being black. (I've not Googled it, it's more of a ISTR).
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Apparently there is some evidence for Jesus actually being black. (I've not Googled it, it's more of a ISTR).
        Here you go:

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I would sort of expect Jesus to look Arabic / Jewish. He is hardly likely to look like

H B Warner:

H.B. Warner - IMDb

Pictures & Photos of H.B. Warner - IMDb

The idea of him looking African seems unlikely though such revisionism is not unusual.

The white representation was a ploy to make him more appealing to European audiences and an accident as European artists drew a saintly looking person it is no surprise it looked like their Father / brother etc.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So that's what Mary said to Joseph!

Comment

Black Jesus

"I rode into town on an ass - your momma's ass......"

Family Guy.

Comment

Would have expected him to look more like Morph.

After all, he "tied his ass to a tree and walked to Jerusalem"

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                X