• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MSN Skype Integration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSN Skype Integration

Seems now MSN and Skype are integrating, but from what I can see once integrated the "Microsoft" account will be the primary one, is this right?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Seems now MSN and Skype are integrating, but from what I can see once integrated the "Microsoft" account will be the primary one, is this right?
    I believe so. My old Skype account doesn't appear to work anymore.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Yes. Once you have signed into Skype using your MS account then you continue to sign in that way. I have
      Skype on both my Win paritions and the the one that has I signed in using the MS account has my Messenger contacts listed and the one signed in using the Skype name to login does not.

I think MS are switching off Messenger on the 15th March so no rush to move over both just yet.

Comment

Working...
      X