• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Piers Morgan see 2014?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Piers Morgan see 2014?

Piers Morgan staying in America ‘on the President’s orders’ | The Sun |News

There's fights and there's fights. Will Piers come to a sticky end like Kennedy?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I don't like Piers - who does - but he is right on this issue.

Says more about the morons in the States than anything.

What cretin would possibly want to work over there?

Comment

The argument that more guns will lead to more safety and less murder seems to me to be like arguing that compulsory mass orgies and no condoms will reduce the rate of STD infection.

Difference being that the second option would be a lot more fun.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        The argument that more guns will lead to more safety and less murder seems to me to be like arguing that compulsory mass orgies and no condoms will reduce the rate of STD infection.
        Is that why you tried it with the Dutch Ladies beach volleyball team?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Is that why you tried it with the Dutch Ladies beach volleyball team?
          Don't know what you're talking about; I haven't fired a gun at any of them. It just wouldn't be right.

Comment

Don't know what you're talking about; I haven't fired a gun at any of them. It just wouldn't be right.
            I bet you've considered pointing a weapon at them though! Phwooaarrrr!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's certainly a valid argument once you get beyond a certain threshold of gun ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I bet you've considered pointing a weapon at them though! Phwooaarrrr!!

It'd be rude not to!

Comment

Where's the poll?
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm sure the Americans can decide for themselves, he is just looking like a tit telling them how to run their country,

Comment

Working...
                    X